100% Free to Sign Up!

Join Now for Free!
  • Laura Jolie [NAC]
  • Share camera
  •  
Model in break mode
TIP TIP
Balance:

Chat with me, I`m ONLINE! Chat with me, I`m OFFLINE!

Welcome to my live chat room. Type in the box to ask about my show.

Private conversation

Basic Profile

• Name: Laura Jolie [NAC]

Appearance

• Body: Sporty
  • Ethnicity: Latin
  • Weight: 101 - 110 lbs
  • Height: 5'5"
  • Hair Length: Long
  • Hair Color: Brown
  • Eye Color: Brown
  • Orientation: Bisexual

Languages spoken

• English

About My Show

Hello
I can be your sexy, naughty girl, dark haired Girl with a gorgeous smile, sensuous dark eyes, and a Hot body that's willing to take you to heaven" I love making You very happy!
*Private Shows: dancing tease you with my Hot Body topless!

*VIP Shows: Full nude. Strip, dance, tease, spank, touch and play, I love chat. Cam2cam Toys, have outfits and costumes Afterall, there are no rules ;) In Nac
Send me an outfit request tip if you would like to request an outfit show for a VIP
APPOINTMENTS OUTSIDE MY CALENDAR TIME** If I am not online send me a message so we can connect and set up a date for a private chat **
I can't wait to meet you! make me smile send me Gift Cards here: camgirlgiftcerts@gmail.com and mention Laura Jolie on the subjet i love it.
go, don't forget to check out my fanclub Nac here _

...Model Typing... Send

This model has a minimum show price of 20.0 credits. This means you must spend at least 20.0 credits on this model in private to begin a show.
This model has a minimum show price of 25.0 credits. This means you must spend at least 25.0 credits on this model in VIP to begin a show.
This model has a minimum show price of 20.0 credits. This means you must spend at least 20.0 credits on this model in voyeur to begin a show.
Click here for free instant access now!